The conference will be 2 fun, full days! Saturday is the main conference day with 3 tracks, featuring Publishing & Marketing, Design, and Development. Sunday will include three tracks, for Business & Entrepreneurship, as well as a general Publishing track. We’ll have all-day workshops for developers on Sunday as well.
WordCamp Tampa will be limited to 425 tickets and we expect to have a waiting list again this year.
WordCamp Tampa is an informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users. Everyone from casual users to core developers participate, share ideas, and get to know each other.
WordCamps are educational events and would not be possible without the funding from businesses and local volunteers.
- 425 attendees including developers, designers, users, volunteers and speakers over the three days
- Two days of learning including two days of speakers and a day of workshops
- Thousands of WordPress users visiting the website
- Tampa WordPress Meetup group of over 1300
- You will reach WordPress users of all levels, from beginners to the advanced
- Reach hundreds of WordPress users from multiple levels of proficiency and industries
WHERE YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS GOING?
A majority of the projected budget pays for the venue rental, the USF Marshall Student Center. Food costs are the next biggest expense, as lunch, snacks and coffee are included in the ticket price for the two main conference days. Rest assured that any left over food and drink will be donated to a local food bank, continuing last year’s tradition